Processing, Evaluation and Management of Time Studies
Thanks to a strict logic and user-friendly user interface, ORTIMzeit program is intuitive and easy to use in spite of its vast range of functions. ORTIMzeit processes all types of time studies, including cyclic, non-cyclic, allowance time and work sequence studies. It comprises everything you need for individual work, multiple machine/activity work and group work. ORTIMzeit processes studies from ORTIM a3, ORTIM a2 and ORTIM modul a as well as ORTIM b1and ORTIM c3.The program is network-compatible and permits the results data and studies to be used jointly by any number of network workstations.
Key features of ORTIMzeit
- Unrestricted quantity of text to studies and work cycle elements.
- Any number of timers.
- Assignment of three time categories per work cycle element. This permits the simultaneous entry and evaluation of person, machine and material work sequences.
- The time category structures are freely definable, thus permitting customization to individual evaluation practices and requests in addition to company agreements and tariffs.
- Possible to merge multiple studies, even extracts of these.
- A log detailing modifications to sensitive data is printed (cannot be suppressed).
- Stores and prints sketches and photos pertaining to studies.
- Processes data records ready for calculating standard time formulas (integrated concept).
- Powerful Study Manager function; freely assignable features (e.g. cost center, assembly, machine, etc.).
- Study descriptions can be output and imported in both ASCII and ANSI format.
- Results data can be exported in the dBase format and, for instance, imported into Microsoft Excel.
- Permits video film sequences pertaining to a time study to be accessed and played back on the screen.
- Manages the video film sequence.
Adaptation to special in-house features
- A highly comprehensive settings menu provides the user with a host of selection options to choose from, e.g. for the type of performance rate calculation, the units of measure used in the evaluation, whether or not and, if so, how statistical parameters are depicted and calculated, for taking account of tariff-related special arrangements, etc.
- Facility for locking basic settings, which are later no longer to be modified by the user. Afterwards, it is only possible to modify the basic settings by logging in under a special user ID.
- The time category classification (time category module), which constitutes the basis for naming and calculating the time categories, can be freely selected from a stock of existing calculation models.
- The ORTIMzeitart software (optional feature) allows the user to generate a completely new time category classification, with the designation of the time categories and their form of calculation being entirely freely definable. It is possible to store fixed allowance values permanently, meaning that the user is no longer required to enter these in the individual time studies.